Google+ Followers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

my graduation day



My graduation was held in the afternoon of 2nd December and the ceremony was held for 2 hours for all graduands from Civil Engineering Faculty.... I am really proud when the host anounced my name to receive my degree.... it goes like this "Penerima Anugerah Naib Canselor.... my name.... Kelas Pertama" I'm so proud of my achievement... A great accomplished.... I discovered that only 6 graduans received Anugerah Naib Canselor and only 20 graduans graduated with First Class Honours in B. Eng Civil Engineering... Impressive...

* Maaf laa bukan bangga diri... tp saya hanya nak kejadian ini menjadi nukilan dalam blog saya... 

After the ceremony, I reunited with my sister and my friends... It is so sad that my grandfather could not attend my graduation day due to his health... No worry, I will purchace DVD of the recorded ceremony so that my atok cop, angah, yeen and mak can watch it later. May be I can use the DVD to make money $$$$$$... hehehe... (You know what i meant ;p ) I took a lot of picture. I wanted every detail to be artistically captured and beautifully remembered.

Syukur Alhamdulillah... I am grateful to Allah SWT for always listening to my prayers and answering them.
I would like to extend my greatest appreciation to my grandfather Yusof Abdul Fatah, my late grandmother Naemah Abdullah, my sisters Asra Maizane, Nurul Azlin, my brother Mohamad Nazreen, my parents for their endless encouragement and prayerful support. Thank you for showering me with lots of love.... I love you guys...
To all of my friends who always giving a helping hand whenever i need. Thank you my friends for your friendship, care and fun... I will always remember all the great times we shared together. Congratulations... We really made it!!!!

To all my lecturers for the wisdom shown everyday... Thank you all of you!!!!!




I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.




Graduation is not the end, the journey of my life is still beginning...

No comments: